What is Hormone Yoga Therapy ?
I trained and certified in Hormone Yoga Therapy for Women by the creator of the method, Dinah Rodrigues. Hormone Yoga Therapy (HYT). This is a unique technique, a specific set of exercises and a therapeutic method, that when practiced often can relieve and eliminate most symptoms of unbalanced hormones.
These are dynamic yoga postures, intense breathing techniques and Buddhist techniques of energy circulation and deep relaxation. During exercise, we act on hormone levels and reactivate endocrine glands (ovaries, thyroid and pituitary gland), which removes unpleasant hormone-related problems very quickly and effectively, not only in the transition.
It is a natural treatment that was created specifically for women who have problems caused by hormonal imbalance.
Exercise of the whole set takes about 35 minutes and should not change the order of exercises or perform individual exercises separately.
Along with the whole set you will also learn anti-stress and pranayama techniques that favorably influence the psyche, relieve stress and calm the mind. They also deepen the effects of the entire assembly!
What can HYT help with?
- problems associated with menopause – premature menopause, hot flashes, insomnia, waking from sleep and unable to fall asleep, dry skin, irritability, depression, migraine, osteoporosis, dryness of the urogenital area, emotional instability, memory loss, loss of vitality and ability to concentrate, incontinence, decreased libido and more
- menstrual problems – irregular or painful menstruation, loss of menstruation or ovulation, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), ovarian cysts or polycystic ovaries (PCO), excessive hair, acne, weight gain
- problems with pregnancy – infertility caused by hormonal imbalance, adhesions on the fallopian tubes, difficulties in carrying a baby, repeated silent pregnancy, increased abortion rate, etc.
- thyroid problems – especially decreased thyroid function and associated symptoms such as frequent fatigue, lack of energy, sweating, hormone replacement therapy
- Carpal tunnel syndrome – wrist pain, tingling of hands, pain when lifting heavier things, low sensitivity in the hands
- and other problems such as poor hair quality (lack of density, loss, brittleness, excessive greasing), nails (brittle, split) and skin (excessive wrinkles, acne, dry skin, insufficient blood supply to the skin), headaches and migraines, panic syndrome, weight gain in the hips, tummy, waist, chest, joint pain, depression, fatigue.
Who is the HYT for?
HYT is suitable for the prevention of all of the above symptoms for every woman from 35 years of age, when natural hormonal levels are gradually decreasing and the first symptoms of menopause may occur. Younger women can also practice HJT if they have any of the above symptoms or any problem associated with unbalanced hormone levels!
HYT also has excellent results in women who deal with infertility or in those who are preparing for artificial insemination. Therapy very quickly prepares the uterus and improves the results of egg adoption and subsequent boom baby.
The hormone yoga therapy kit is also suitable for women who have no experience in practicing yoga. Exercises from the set are simple and designed for the general public, or according to your health condition directly on the course, I modify and advise, perform exercises with a slight variation due to various health restrictions.
Hormonal yoga therapy also very effectively supports the general health – it cleanses our body, increases immunity, increases the flexibility of the body, mobility of the joints, it works very well in case of allergies or breathing problems, it helps rejuvenation.
Exercise is also recommended for women after the puerperium, who can thus effectively support lactation and eliminate psychological and emotional fluctuations.
One to One courses also available. For more information, please get in touch !
- breast cancer and any previous cancer caused by elevated hormone levels
short time after operations
- advanced osteoporosis
Other specific issues that should be consulted with the lecturer before the course:
- advanced endometriosis
- large fibroid (about 5cm)
- heart problems
- unspecified abdominal pain
- Increased thyroid function (we adjust the course)
- antidepressants and other drugs
For more information and book a course please get in touch !